- Want to be part of a team to help disrupt the way we deliver to our clients
- Do you have the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference
- Do you want to work in a dynamic startup environment
- Use your attention to detail to impact internal business outcomes
- Aspire to become a product owner or scrum master
- Work in a cool office in the heart of the city
NTT is looking for enthusiastic graduates to join the Services Enablement team as a graduate Business Analyst. Our team’s vision will enable the automation agenda across managed services and accelerate the go-live of new business enablement programs.
What does your day look like within this team?
- You will be required to work with various stakeholder groups to map out business processes and work instructions for consumption by our site reliability engineering (automation) teams
- Work with stakeholder groups so we understand the business value of use cases that require automating
- You will be responsible for the delivery of assigned project elements. You may also be required to assist with determining business requirements and defining solutions to address process and system problems
- Communicate with stakeholders and the site reliability engineering (automation) team to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives
- Create the list of backlog items and prioritise them based on the overall strategy and business objectives
You will need an appetite to learn and a passion for understanding business challenges and a curious mind to build solutions to solve them. You may meet some of these requirements, and need further development in other areas. At NTT, we have a culture of continual learning that will allow you to develop further in all these areas and accelerate you career.
Innovation within this team is critical and you will get the opportunity to participate in our innovation week, which runs every quarter. Step away from daily activities and spend the week working on a project you have a passion for. Once assigned to a project, teams compete for the best Proof of Concept by presenting their projects to all innovation week teams and NTT business representatives at the end of the week.
Key requirements for success:
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Big picture mindset and enjoy problem solving
- Highly analytical with a level of business value and outcomes focused
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage with stakeholders
- Demonstrate good attention to detail whilst working under pressure
- Well-developed administrative and organisational skills
- Eager to learn new solutions, services and technologies through self-study (on the job and externally)
- Work alongside and learn from some of the best IT professionals in the industry
- Exposure to industry best practice frameworks and tools
- Working as a team, contribute to business improvements and drive change
- Graduated in the last three years
- Backgrounds in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, IT, Engineering, Business/Commerce, or any other Degree where you have the capability to meet the above requirements
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Due to scheduled maintenance on the HR platform, please be aware application link will not be accessible between 5am Sunday 1st December to 7pm Monday 2nd December 2019. We apologise for any inconvenience. Any questions, please reach out to [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software, Information...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:9th Dec 2019, 12:00 pm