- Keen to be at the forefront of the reimagined workplace
- Ambition for innovation and want to make a difference
- Eager to contribute to make workplaces efficient, secure, and mobile
Create workplaces that have a positive impact on culture and brand. Help clients engage their employees and allow productivity and innovation to thrive in secure, modern collaboration environments. Complete projects that enable people to work effectively together anywhere, anytime, while accommodating individual needs and preferred workstyles. Help develop modern workplaces that support flexible and integrated approaches, remove technology silos and facilitate multivendor integration.
The world of work is facing a defining moment. The hasty emergence of distributed workforces in every industry and region has compelled us to reimagine the workplace: where it is, what it looks like and, most importantly, who it’s for. Be part of the change today that will set the foundation for an entire generation’s way of work. NTT is helping shape the employee experience for our transforming world of work.
What you can do:
Embark on a mission to challenge the current perception of what productivity is and to define what the "Modern Office" looks like for some of the largest organisations in Australia, New Zealand and abroad. Whether in voice, video, collaboration, or productivity, you will need to continuously expand your thinking and look at every challenge not as a problem, but an opportunity to empower yourself and those around you to shape the future!
- From collaboration spaces to agile desks, get hands-on with the latest collaboration technologies in our state-of-the-art offices and help clients realise the art of the possible
- Help advise, design, deploy, and co-innovate in the area of modern collaboration
- Participate in workshops, information sessions and training programs that engage our peers and our clients
- Work with products and technologies from our Global vendor partnerships including Cisco, Microsoft, Poly, AudioCode, Oracle, and Pexip
- Assist with real-world commercial projects that benefit and provide value to our clients and help them achieve their goals
- Join a Collaboration team who are collaborative in nature and learn from all levels of engineers, consultants and architects from the professional services business
Key requirements for success:
- Graduated in the last three years
- Background in IT, Networking, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business and Commerce
- Forward thinking with stakeholder problems in order to deliver appropriate solutions
- Effective communication with stakeholders, informing them about relevant issues and topics
- Building engagement documentation to assist our stakeholders
- Curious about new technologies and take initiative to up-skill in a diverse range of technologies
Your journey to becoming a great engineer in Collaboration starts here.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Cyber...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 12:59 pm