- Understand the importance of data in the digital era
- Deliver solutions that help our clients maximise the value they get from their data
- Gain subject matter expertise such as Big Data
The Data & Analytics team understands the importance of data in the digital era and can deliver solutions that help our clients maximise that value they get from their data. Our skills and engagement span the complete data and analytics life-cycle, whether that be providing advanced analytics, machine learning data science skills through to the consulting and technical skills required to integrate and manage complex and varied data and sources and platforms, including the use of IoT, streamed data and big data platforms.
As a graduate, you will work on complex projects and strategic solutions that are impacting millions of people every day. Work closely with Architects, Engineers, Scientists, Business Specialists, and Management Consultants to design, manage, deliver and implement innovative new technologies and solutions in areas such as business intelligence, data and information landscape integration, machine learning, data mining, and complex data analytics.
- Gain subject matter expertise in one or more specialty areas, such as Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Big Data, Data Integration
- Develop the ability to provide insight to new and emerging data and information management related best practices, ultimately taking a solution from strategy through implementation to managed service
- Undertake complex research in the application of data science techniques to organisations’ business problems along with building predictive and prescriptive data analytics processes and models to recognize patterns and assess likely business outcome
We are looking for talented graduates with a drive to innovate, think creatively about problems, and a desire to grasp innovative technologies. Desired skills include strong and deep understanding of data, including management, control, harmonisation, fusion, transformation, mining, and sharing. However, the willingness to learn, have a go and be a team player is arguably more important to be successful in this graduate role.
Key requirements for success:
- Passion for data and analytics
- Background in IT, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Science, Economics/Econometrics, Commerce
- Graduated in the last three years
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- An interest in understanding how people interact with technology and digital services
- Strong conceptual ability and skills in analysis and problem solving
- Ability to work in a team and great communication skills
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- Is this a generalist role?
- Position start date
- Accepts International
- Remote friendly (Work from home)
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2021, 12:59 pm