- Curious about the evolving nature of data centres
- Keen to build business critical infrastructure
- Ambition to make a difference and work with clients across multiple industry verticals
Our data centre team designs, builds and migrates large data centre infrastructure using the latest in technology from vendors such as Cisco, Dell EMC, Microsoft, NetApp, and VMware. Today’s clients use hybrid cloud – a mixture of private cloud and public cloud such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud – requiring a new and different skill set to deliver their vision.
What you can do:
Gain exposure to key vendors in data centre infrastructure plus market leaders in public cloud. You will work with engineers, consultants and solution architects who have decades of experience in data centre technology, providing support and guidance as well as knowledge transfer. You will encounter everything from meeting with clients to designing and deploying solutions, as well as helping to troubleshoot our clients’ problems.
- Visit clients’ data centres and assist other engineers in implementing our solutions
- Get on the job experience in communicating and working with our clients
- You get the opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technologies every day
- Work with colleagues and discover what technologies are (and will be) the most in demand
- Gain certifications to become an expert in those fields (e.g. currently the rise of hybrid cloud environments and the SDDC require engineers with a software development background)
- Meet a range of people throughout NTT during social events that take place regularly and to gain understanding high level view of the company
- You get the flexibility to choose what areas you want to learn, as long as it benefits the people in your team
Key requirements for success:
- Graduated in the last three years
- Background in IT, Networking, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business and Commerce
- Forward thinking with stakeholder problems in order to deliver appropriate solutions
- Effective communication with stakeholders, informing them about relevant issues and topics
- Building engagement documentation to assist our stakeholders
- Taking the initiative with new technologies and up-skilling in a diverse range of technologies
Your journey to becoming a great engineer in Data Centre Solutions starts here.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Cyber...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:24th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm