- Deliver end-to-end digital solutions to meet a wide array of technical needs
- Apply the core analytical and communication theory you have developed throughout your studies to real world problems
- Deliver solutions and make meaningful improvements to people’s lives
Join the Digital Solutions team, delivering value to clients by solving complex problems with meaningful solutions. From content management systems to omnichannel digital solutions and core business systems, you will be helping our clients find the most effective solutions for their users and their organisation.
- Gain real-world experience working on site with clients in a variety of industries, including federal and state government departments, retail, banking and finance, education, and health
- Work as part of cross-functional teams to support clients in a variety of different tasks, such as designing user experiences, designing solutions, building software, responding to user feedback, contributing to client meetings, and deploying solutions
- Participate in Agile sprint activities and ensure progress is being made against the business objectives
- Opportunity to work with modern business systems running on the powerful Azure platform
We are committed to training you to work well as a team member in areas such as software development, digital analysis, user experience and delivery management. We’ll work with you to identify how you can build on your experience and expand your skills and knowledge to support our teams to deliver digital transformation.
Current graduates have gained experience and achieved certifications in relevant technologies and frameworks such as Google Cloud, Microsoft, Drupal, Agile, front end frameworks and many more.
Key requirements for success:
- Passion for solving problems on digital platforms
- Background in IT, Engineering, Computer Science, Science, Economics/Econometrics, Commerce, Software Engineering
- Graduated in the last three years
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- An interest in understanding how people interact with technology and digital services
- Strong conceptual ability and skills in analysis and problem solving
- Ability to work in a team and great communication skills We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Consulting,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2020, 1:22 am