- Data driven and whizz at using spreadsheets
- Keen to understand complexities of enterprise risk management
- Thrive on protecting data and curious about InfoSec
NTT is looking for a driven and analytical graduate to join the Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) team. The GRC team is essential in provisioning secure and well-managed systems, policies and reporting to meet compliance and governance obligations across the business. Apply your organisational skills and attention to detail to impact internal business processes. Gain an understanding of GRC, InfoSec and Enterprise Risk Management landscapes from experts in a leading global technology services company. Take your first steps in GRC and accelerate your career with this graduate opportunity!
What you can do:
Work closely with the GRC Manager and assist in coordination, maintenance and adherence to compliance and risk policies, systems, reports, regulations and records consistent with NTT’s operational, environmental, WHS, security, quality, HR and other requirements. You’ll gain exposure to industry best practice frameworks and tools and work with a team to contribute to outcomes and uphold high standards.
- Prepare monthly management updates in accordance with NTT’s reporting requirements
- Maintain the compliance calendar and associated registers
- Proactively assist the manager in updating compliance content and engage with a range of stakeholders
- Maintain documentation and record keeping systems
Key requirements for success:
- Interest in IT and GRC
- Enjoy analysing and evaluating complex information, qualitative and quantitative data, from a range of sources and subject matter experts
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent time management and ability to switch gears/prioritise tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management to engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Graduated in the last three years
- Background in Business or Commerce, Cybersecurity, Criminology, Law, Psychology, or any other degree where you have the capability to meet the above requirements
Your journey to becoming a great GRC consultant starts here.
Team your appetite to learn and curiosity for all things governance, risk and compliance with a can-do attitude, and you’re well on your way. You may meet some of these requirements and need further development in other areas. At NTT, we have a culture of continual learning that will allow you to develop further in all these areas and accelerate you career.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Arts and Humanities, Banking...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:24th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm