- Love a challenge to find solutions that are first of their kind
- Keen to get your hands on backbone infrastructure
- Curious about how to power the internet and networks
With over 30 years’ experience, we’re an industry leader working with roughly 70% of the Fortune 100, delivering world class networks and infrastructure management. Working with these companies has pushed us for a desire to provide solutions that are the first of their kind – something that is key for competitor differentiation. This desire has allowed our engineers to broaden their skillset and help the client understand where the future of networking is heading and how NTT can help.
What you can do:
We need you to continue to make the challenging, simple. Gain skills in technical software development and device configuration, improve your knowledge, and gain access to new technologies and projects with cutting-edge solutions. Develop your client facing skills, boost your confidence, professionalism and great communication skills, and work together with a supportive and positive group of engineers. You will be engaging real business scenarios and learning the principles of requirements gathering and documentation. You’ll play a pivotal role in proposing/resolving solutions in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Exposure to technical issues to troubleshoot and learn
- Develop and maintain documentation and network automation tools
- Participate in workshops, product demonstrations and training events
- Exposure to various routing, switching and wireless technologies from Cisco, Juniper, Riverbed, HP and more, along with the potential to get involved with developing automation tools in-house
- Be involved in projects that will see you designing, upgrading and troubleshooting network infrastructure
- Help implement new software-defined networking technologies and automation tools for our clients
- Gain on the job experience and use analytical skills to help solve both business and technical problems, that will drive solutions to new aged problems
Key requirements for success:
- Passionate graduates interested in networking
- Graduated in the last three years
- Background in IT, Networking, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business and Commerce
- Highly analytical seeking to solve business and technical problems
- An appetite to continually learn and explore areas of interest and intrigue in the current world of technology, such as blockchain, software-defined networks or artificial intelligence
Your journey to becoming a great Network Engineer starts here.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:26th Jul 2020, 1:00 pm