- Love a challenge to find solutions that are first of their kind
- Keen to get your hands on backbone infrastructure
- Curious about how to power the internet and networks
With over 30 years’ experience, we are an industry leader working with roughly 70% of the “Fortune 100” delivering world class networks and infrastructure management. Working with these companies has pushed us for a desire to provide solutions that are the first of their kind – something that is key for competitor differentiation. This desire has allowed our engineers to broaden their skillset and help the customer understand where the future of networking is heading.
We need your help to continue to make the challenging simple. Gain skills in technical software development and device configuration, improve your knowledge, and gain access to new technologies and projects with cutting-edge solutions. Develop your client facing skills, boost your confidence, professionalism and great communication skills, and work together with a supportive and positive group of engineers.
- Exposure to technical issues to troubleshoot and learn from
- Develop and maintain documentation and network automation tools
- Participate in workshops, product demonstrations and training events
- Exposure to various routing, switching and wireless technologies from Cisco, Juniper, Riverbed, HP and more, along with the potential to get involved with developing automation tools in-house
- Be involved in projects that will see you designing, upgrading and troubleshooting network infrastructure or even implementing new software-defined networking technologies and automation tools for our customers
Your journey to becoming a great network engineer starts here:
- We want passionate people interested in networking and willing to learn
- Graduated in the last three years
- Background in IT, Networking, Engineering, Computer Science
- Gain on the job experience and use analytical skills to help solve both business and technical problems, that will drive solutions to new aged problems
- An appetite to continually learn is what makes coming to work every day so rewarding, as it provides us the opportunity to explore areas of great interest and intrigue in the current world of technology, such as blockchain, software-defined networks or artificial intelligence
We look forward to reviewing your application
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2020, 1:22 am