- Curious about the evolving nature of data centres, Cloud and networking
- Keen to work in one of the world’s largest and most diverse technology services companies
- Ambition to make a difference and work with clients across multiple industry verticals
Our Cloud & Networking team designs, builds and migrates infrastructure solutions using the latest in technology from vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, AWS, Google Cloud and VMware.
What you can do:
Work with engineers, consultants and solution architects with decades of experience in technology, providing support and guidance as well as knowledge transfer. Gain exposure to key vendors in data centre & networking infrastructure plus market leaders in public cloud. You will encounter everything from meeting with clients to designing and deploying solutions, as well as helping to troubleshoot our clients’ problems.
- Visit clients’ data centres and assist other engineers in implementing solutions
- Get on the job experience in communicating and working with NTT clients
- Shadow more experienced technical and project professionals to gain hands on experience
- Work with Solution Architects to understand client’s business requirements in a technical arena
- Help scope, design and cost model technical solutions
- Gain certifications to become knowledgeable in relevant technologies
Key requirements for success
- Background in IT, Networking, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business and Commerce
- Forward thinking to deliver appropriate solutions for stakeholder problems
- Effective communication with stakeholders, informing them about relevant issues and topics
- Building engagement documentation to assist stakeholders
- Taking the initiative with new technologies and up-skilling in a diverse range of technologies
Your journey to becoming a great engineer in Cloud & Networks starts here.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Cyber...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm