- Keen to be at the forefront of technologies used to drive great customer experience
- Determined to understand user experience and how it impacts our client’s businesses in a dynamic agile environment
- Appetite to learn client contact digitisation theory and practice
- Eager to put in practice the powerful combination of user experience, digital technologies, secure software development and automation to deliver solutions and make meaningful improvements to people’s lives
Our customer interactive solutions business helps organisations create powerful connections to their customers through customer experience (CX) technology. Customer contact has moved away from traditional voice call centres and is increasingly mobile, social and AI-assisted. We need your help to build and develop the next-generation of CX platforms to drive customer loyalty.
What you can do:
Be part of a leading team of engineers, developers and consultants who work with the best CX technologies. The CX business provides a unique opportunity to learn and grow a broad set of skills. You will experience everything from consulting with clients, to designing their customer engagement strategies, configuring and deploying market-leading CX solutions, and using your coding skills to create new CX solutions. Graduates are given unparalleled access to vendor solutions of our many partners and help develop emerging innovations such as automation, Interactive Voice Response (IVRs) and intelligent virtual assistants.
- Gain real-world experience working on site with clients in a variety of industries
- Exposure to technical issues to troubleshoot and learn
- Participate in workshops, product demonstrations and training events
- Exposure to CX technologies and platforms from Genesys, Verint, Cisco, Nice and more, along with the potential to get involved with developing automation tools in-house
- Be involved in projects that will see you designing, upgrading and troubleshooting CX solutions
- Help implement new software-defined technologies and automation tools for our customers
- Work on large and complex projects consisting of multiple datacentres, hundreds of hosts and even more applications
- Gain on the job experience and use analytical skills to help solve both business and technical problems, that will drive solutions to new aged problems
Key requirements for success:
- Passionate graduates interested in customer experience technologies
- Background in IT, Digital Experience, Automation, Data Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Design and User Experience, Information Systems, Business and Commerce
- Highly analytical seeking to solve business and technical problems
- An appetite to continually learn and explore areas of interest and intrigue in the current world of technology, such as blockchain, software-defined or artificial intelligence
Your journey to becoming a great engineer in Customer Interactive Solutions starts here.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Data...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm