- Deliver end-to-end digital solutions to meet a wide array of business needs
- Develop enterprise-grade software solutions for Federal Government clients
- Apply the technical and problem-solving skills you’ve developed throughout your studies across a range of modern technologies, including .NET and Java, Dynamics, Drupal, React, and more
- Deliver solutions and make meaningful improvements to people’s lives
Join the Development and Automation team, home to application developers, integration specialists, and DevOps engineers. We deliver value to clients by solving complex problems with meaningful solutions. From content management systems to omnichannel digital solutions and core business systems, you will be helping our clients find the most effective solutions for their users and their organisation.
- Work as part of multi-disciplinary teams to support clients in a variety of tasks, working alongside analysts, designers, project managers, and your technical peers
- Participate in modern project delivery teams using Agile, Scrum, SAFe and contribute to sprint activities
We are committed to supporting you to work well as a team member in areas such as design thinking, software development, cloud platform, and automation. We’ll work with you to identify how you can build on your experience and expand your skills and knowledge to support our teams to deliver digital transformation.
Current graduates have gained experience and achieved certifications in relevant technologies and frameworks such as Google Cloud, Microsoft, Drupal, Agile, front end frameworks and many more.
Key requirements for success
- Passion for using design thinking techniques and solving problems on digital platforms
- Background in IT, Engineering, Computer Science, Design, Science, Economics/Econometrics, Commerce, Software Engineering, Human Computer Interaction, User Experience Design
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- An interest in understanding how people interact with technology and digital services
- Strong conceptual ability and skills in analysis and problem solving
- Ability to work in a team with great communication skills
Eligibility requirements for candidates applying for Development & Automation, ACT:
- Willing and able to apply for and maintain a government security clearance
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Consulting,...
- Work rights:
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2022, 12:59 pm