- Deliver end-to-end digital solutions to meet a wide array of business needs
- Apply the core analytical, communication and business solution thinking you have developed throughout your studies to real world problems
- Deliver solutions and make meaningful improvements to people’s lives
Join the Digital Solutions team, delivering value to clients by solving complex problems with meaningful solutions. From content management systems to omnichannel digital solutions and core business systems, you will be helping our clients find the most effective solutions for their users and customers. Our Digital Solutions domain is made up of both technical development and delivery professionals and we are passionate about mentoring and upskilling new talent in this space.
- Gain real-world experience working on site with clients in a variety of industries which may include financial services, retail, not for profit, manufacturing, government and medium to large scale organisations
- Work as part of cross-functional teams to support clients in a variety of different tasks, such as undertaking designing user solutions, designing end-to-end processes and services, configuring software solutions, custom software development, responding to user feedback and contributing to client meetings
- Be part of our expert community working with the latest Microsoft Business applications and surrounding technologies including Dynamics and Power Platform
- Participate in Agile delivery and contribute to sprint activities
We are committed to supporting you to work well as a team member in areas such as functional and technical design, business application configuration, custom development to extend the product capabilities, business requirement analysis, business application testing, data migration, and delivery management. We’ll work with you to identify how you can build on your experience and expand your skills and knowledge to support our teams to deliver digital transformation.
Current graduates have gained experience and achieved certifications in Microsoft Business Application and relevant Microsoft technologies and frameworks such as D365 CE, Power Platform and Azure.
Key requirements for success:
- Passion for using business design thinking techniques and solving problems on digital platforms
- Background in technology which may include .Net, Java, C#, etc OR background in business which may include Finance, Supply Chain, Retail or Distribution
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- An interest in understanding how people interact with technology and digital services
- Strong conceptual ability and skills in analysis and problem solving
- Ability to work in a team and great communication skills
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2022, 12:59 pm