- Passion for innovation
- Dream of enhancing technical skills in a global role
- Coder extraordinaire or enthusiastic for DevOps Engineering
Who we are:
Spread across 5 continents, our R&D team sets the technology behind the NTT business. We drive data focused, secure and dynamic platforms for internal and external consumption. R&D enable the technology stack that provides a unified experience to our clients, developing innovative technology to drive operational efficiency.
As a graduate of R&D, we see you as the next technology leaders of the business. Be it exposure to the latest cloud technologies, or a future as a DevOps engineer, we have you covered. We understand every graduate brings with them a unique set of skills. We want to nurture your creativity and guide you to make impactful decisions by building in flexibility and personalisation to our grad program.
The two-year graduate program will provide you the opportunity to rotate through various areas of the R&D team. Possible rotations may include being part of our application development teams, platform teams, DevOps teams and Quality Assurance teams. While the first year is about learning and innovation, the second year is about allowing you to pursue your ambitions in a personal project and transitioning into the career you have designed for yourself.
As an R&D graduate, you will experience what it takes to build enterprise ready applications and operate them. From building microservices, serverless functions on Azure, to designing and developing DevOps pipelines, no two days will look the same. Gain experience and exposure to technologies like Machine Learning, Blockchain, Hybrid and multi-cloud platforms, Automation and Analytics, and truly define your career going forward.
Your journey to becoming a great R&D Engineer starts here
What you will bring:
- Passion for innovating and creating a sustainable tomorrow - living our values of Speed, Execute and Together, every day
- Academic background in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering, Mathematics, with an understanding of software best practices and security
- Exposure to the latest architectural concepts, algorithms, micro services, and API Development
- Graduated in the last three years
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and ability to switch gears/prioritise tasks
- The right mix of fun, focus and passion
- Curiosity, Big picture mindset and enjoy problem solving
Hear from one of our graduates:
“As a graduate, I had many opportunities to work on innovative projects and the ability to learn from smart, passionate people. The working culture within R&D is awesome and you will get to work with very supportive colleagues”
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:2nd Aug 2020, 1:00 pm