- Want to be part of a team to help disrupt the way we deliver to our clients
- Do you want to work in a dynamic start-up environment
- Help drive a cultural movement of automation across the business
- Are you are an aspiring coder who wants to learn how to manage large-scale systems
NTT is looking for enthusiastic graduates to join the site reliability engineering team. Our team’s vision is to deliver the automation agenda across managed services and build new capabilities that will help disrupt the way we deliver services to our clients. Come join the team that will create scalable and highly reliable software systems and automations.
What does your day look like within the team?
- Design, innovate and build large scale automations to provide new capabilities to NTT; these new capabilities will help us disrupt the way we are delivering services to our clients
- Help drive a cultural movement of automation across the business and coach others who are learning a new way of working via code and automation
- Automating infrastructure technologies with a modern approach aligned to things such as Infrastructure as Code, Configuration as Code, Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) and DevOps
- Participate in Agile sprint activities and ensure progress is being made against the business objectives
- Work closely with our operational engineering teams and provide consulting and troubleshooting to alleviate the pressures with operational and reliability issues
- Promote standardization and automation across infrastructure that we support and manage for our clients
- Maintain existing automation infrastructure used to identify risks in areas such as performance, reliability, capability and scalability
- Work with our technical enablement team during the pilot phases so we can enable your development into our client environments
Our passion in this team is to help you learn, grow and be mentored by our experts. You will be part of a team that drives a new way we deliver services. As part of this you will get the opportunity to wrap your hands around:
- Automation technologies (Stackstorm, Ansible, Docker)
- Analytics technologies (ElasticSearch, PowerBI, JSON)
- Coding technologies (Python, PowerShell, Source Code Management)
- Atlassian technologies (Jira, Confluence)
- Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Data Centre technologies (Storage, Servers)
- Security technologies (Firewalls, Antivirus, IPS, Access Control)
- Connectivity technologies (Wired, Wireless, WAN)
- End User Compute technologies (Office 365, Windows 10, MAC)
- Collaboration Technologies (Microsoft Teams, SurfaceHub, WebEx Meeting / Teams)
- Contact Centre Technologies (Genesys)
Innovation within this team is critical and you will get the opportunity to participate in our innovation week, which runs every quarter. Step away from daily activities and spend the week working on a project you have a passion for. Once assigned to a project, teams compete for the best Proof of Concept by presenting their projects to all innovation week teams and NTT business representatives at the end of the week.
Key requirements for success:
- Proficiency in at least one programming language i.e. python
- Passion for coding / scripting, automation and innovation
- Graduated in the last three years
- Background in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, or any other Degree where you have the capability to meet the above requirements
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- You are naturally curious with the ability to manage tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage with stakeholders
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2020, 12:59 pm