- Want to be part of a team to help disrupt the way we deliver to our clients
- Do you have the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference
- Do you want to work in a dynamic startup environment
- Help drive a cultural movement of automation across the business
- Are you are an aspiring coder who wants to learn how to manage large-scale systems
- Work in a cool office in the heart of the city
NTT is looking for enthusiastic graduates to join the site reliability engineering team. Our team’s vision is to deliver the automation agenda across managed services and build new capabilities that will help disrupt the way we deliver services to our clients. Come join the team that will create scalable and highly reliable software systems and automations.
What does your day look like within the team?
- Design, innovate and build large scale automations to provide new capabilities to NTT; these new capabilities will help us disrupt the way we are delivering services to our clients
- Help drive a cultural movement of automation across the business and coach others who are learning a new way of working via code and automation
- Automating infrastructure technologies with a modern approach aligned to things such as Infrastructure as Code, Configuration as Code, Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) and DevOps
- Participate in Agile sprint activities and ensure progress is being made against the business objectives
- Work closely with our operational engineering teams and provide consulting and troubleshooting to alleviate the pressures with operational and reliability issues
- Promote standardization and automation across infrastructure that we support and manage for our clients
- Maintain existing automation infrastructure used to identify risks in areas such as performance, reliability, capability and scalability
- Work with our technical enablement team during the pilot phases so we can enable your development into our client environments
Our passion in this team is to help you learn, grow and be mentored by our experts. You will be part of a team that drives a new way we deliver services. As part of this you will get the opportunity to wrap your hands around:
- Automation technologies (Stackstorm, Ansible, Docker)
- Analytics technologies (ElasticSearch, PowerBI, JSON)
- Coding technologies (Python, PowerShell, Source Code Management)
- Atlassian technologies (Jira, Confluence)
- Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Data Centre technologies (Storage, Servers)
- Security technologies (Firewalls, Antivirus, IPS, Access Control)
- Connectivity technologies (Wired, Wireless, WAN)
- End User Compute technologies (Office 365, Windows 10, MAC)
- Collaboration Technologies (Microsoft Teams, SurfaceHub, WebEx Meeting / Teams)
- Contact Centre Technologies (Genesys)
Innovation within this team is critical and you will get the opportunity to participate in our innovation week, which runs every quarter. Step away from daily activities and spend the week working on a project you have a passion for. Once assigned to a project, teams compete for the best Proof of Concept by presenting their projects to all innovation week teams and NTT business representatives at the end of the week.
Key requirements for success:
- Proficiency in at least one programming language i.e. python
- Passion for coding / scripting, automation and innovation
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Big picture mindset and enjoy problem solving
- Highly analytical with a level of business value and outcomes focused
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage with stakeholders
- You are naturally curious with the ability to manage tight deadlines
- Graduated in the last three years
- Background in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, or any other Degree where you have the capability to meet the above requirements
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Due to scheduled maintenance on the HR platform, please be aware application link will not be accessible between 5am Sunday 1st December to 7pm Monday 2nd December 2019. We apologise for any inconvenience. Any questions, please reach out to [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software, Information...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2019, 12:00 pm