A graduate role where your strong IT/programming skills and love of cutting-edge technology will see you succeed in a dynamic and supportive environment.
We are a market leading company, specialising in Smart Building Automation and Energy Management Systems. Our IBMS projects provide buildings with significant improvements in energy performance and sustainability. We work tirelessly in managing these projects, providing the highest level of customer satisfaction and delivering on time. We are proud of what we do and passionate about making a difference.
We are currently seeking graduates in a specialized engineering field to commence a graduate program within our Operational Intelligence division. If your qualifications were obtained recently, you are passionate about Building Automation and Energy Management Systems and you want to build a career with one of the market leaders in this field, then we would like to hear from you.
The role is available in our SYDNEY branch, some interstate travel may be required for training purposes.
This is a great opportunity to start your engineering career with training and development provided by senior staff, along with excellent working conditions and an attractive salary package.
Upon successful completion of training, you will be placed in an engineering role within the company.
- A recent engineering graduate in IT/Software, Network Development, Mechatronics or Electrical is essential
- Possess a real passion for engineering and a strong desire to be challenged and to succeed in this field
- Be able to focus on a number of simultaneous projects with energy, enthusiasm and dedication
- Be a "hands-on", practical person with a strong interest in field-based work
- Be able to demonstrate a particular interest in Automation Systems
- Have excellent presentation, organisation and communication Skills
- Hold a current Driving License
Key skills that will see you succeed in this role:
- REST API
- Configuring, Managing and Maintaining Networking Equipment such as firewalls, routers, switches and/or WAPs
- Configuring, Managing and Maintaining enterprise level servers, such as Dell or HP, and datacentre solution such as Hyper-V or VMware
Successful candidates will be remunerated with a competitive base salary of $63K + 10% superannuation ($6,300). Total package $69,300.
To apply for this role please forward a current CV and a cover letter stating how you meet the above selection criteria.
Please quote GESYD0921 in your application.
Please describe a relevant personal/hobby project or something practical that you have recently worked on OUTSIDE of work and University. (If this question is not addressed in your cover letter, your application will not be considered - thank you)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- Program duration
- Position Start Date
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm