Do you enjoy practical hobby projects in your own time? Tinkering with cars, devices, computers or a strong interest in technology and drones? Start your career within a well-supported team where you will learn and grow within the commercial building automation industry.
We are a market leading company, specialising in Building Automation and Energy Management Systems currently seeking recent graduates to join our Melbourne service team.
If your qualifications were obtained recently, you are passionate about Technology, Automation and Energy Management Systems and you want to build a career with one of the market leaders in this field, then we would like to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity to start your engineering career with training and development provided by senior staff, along with excellent working conditions and an attractive salary package.
You will undergo comprehensive training during which you will learn all the technical aspects of the company's products and services. Your training will be in the areas of maintenance, trouble shooting, rectification of faults and running diagnostics.
Service roles are customer focused roles that require strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A recent engineering graduate in, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics is essential
- Previous experience in assembling electronics, faultfinding or troubleshooting advantageous
- Be a "hands-on", practical person with a strong interest in field-based work
- Possess a real passion for engineering and a strong desire to be challenged and to succeed in this field
- Be able to focus on a number of simultaneous projects with energy, enthusiasm and dedication
- Be able to demonstrate a particular interest in Automation Systems
- Have excellent presentation, organisation and communication Skills
- Hold a current Driving License
Successful candidates will be remunerated with a competitive base salary of $58K + Super + Company Vehicle. Total package >> $70K.
If you are looking for career development and opportunities for ongoing learning in a high tech industry then apply today!
To apply for this role please forward a current CV and a cover letter stating how you meet the above selection criteria.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Position Start Date
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:11th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm