Start your career within a well-supported graduate program where you will learn and grow within the commercial building automation industry. Be exposed to cutting edge technology, come and make your mark!
We are a diversified building technologies group who have created and developed in Australia a building integration and energy management system that is enjoying both domestic and export growth. We work on the leading edge of technology and are highly respected in this field. Our team of experts are involved in developing and integrating the various SW applications to provide customised solutions.
Currently sourcing smart, enthusiastic and independent recent graduates within to join our existing team of experts in MELBOURNE.
You will work on both project delivery of Smart workplace IT platforms as well as working on elements of product development on their building integration and energy management system.
To do this you need to be able to use your education and training, be skilled in researching solutions and be able to work with other members of the team to solve problems and to think creatively about getting the best outcomes that meet the customer's design goals.
The role requires intelligent, pragmatic, organised and logical thinkers who are able to assess needs and design goals of products and project managing solutions.
- A degree in IT, Computer Science or an engineering field with a specialisation in Software, Mechatronics, Electrical or Electronics.
- A basic understanding of UI/UX design
- Exposure to working with databases/SQL. Java and web sockets knowledge is also preferable.
- A thirst for challenge and well-developed creative abilities
- Be positive and enthusiastic
- Be able to work as a team player and independently on the delivery of your own projects
- Capable of setting and meeting deadlines
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Stable permanent full-time work
- Supportive team environment with training provided
- Local Burwood location
- Company uniform provided
- Great company culture with social events throughout the year
Successful candidates will be remunerated with a competitive base salary of $63K + 10% superannuation ($6,300). Total package $69,300.
To apply please submit a cover letter stating how you meet the above selection criteria together with a current CV.
Please quote SDMEL0921 in your application.
Please describe a relevant IT/Programming or computer based personal/hobby project that you have worked on outside of work and University (If this question is not addressed in your cover letter, your application will not be considered - thank you)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- Program duration
- Position start date
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm