Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About OKX Graduate Program (Supernova)
The Supernova Program is a 3-year career accelerator program that aims to fast-track young, high-performing graduates into technical experts and future leaders mainly in the fields of Product Engineering, Product Management, and Product Design. We firmly believe in the youthful power of the new era. Join us to achieve your narrative around crypto.
As a graduate Data Engineer of the team, you will work with the team to leverage data technologies to empower evidence-based decision-making and improve the quality of the company's products and services. OKX data engineering team is responsible for the whole data scope of OKG, from technical selection, architecture design, data ingestion, data storage, ETL to support data analysis and data science. The team has end-to-end ownership of most of the data at OKX throughout the whole data lifecycle including data ingestion, data ETL, data warehouse and data services.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and build resilient and efficient data pipelines for both batch and real-time streaming data
- Architect and design data infrastructure on cloud using industry standard tools
- Execute projects with an Agile mindset
- Build software frameworks to solve data problems at scale
- Collaborate with product managers, software engineers, data analysts and data scientists to build scalable and data-driven platforms and tools
- Ensure data integrity and scalability through enforcement of data standards. Improve data validation and monitoring processes to proactively prevent issues and quickly identify issues. Drive resolution on the issues
What We Look For In You
- Bachelors in Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineer or self-taught enthusiasts.
- Experiences with Python(Pandas, Numpy, Scikit Learn, Matplotlib, PyTorch, Tensorflow etc), SQL(window, aggregate, join, etc) and Common Terminal Commands.
- Experience with data processing tools such as Spark, Flink, and implementing batch and streaming data pipelines
- Self-driven, innovative, collaborative, with good communication and presentation skills, able to translate between business and technical audiences.
Nice to Haves
- Experience in an analytical or data scientist role involving feature extraction, big data analysis with Hadoop/Hive/Spark/HBase, modelling in FinTech, eCommerce, AdTech, or Digital Wallet business industries.
- Master or Phd in Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Data Mining, Computer Vision, Computer Science, Business,
- Economics, or other quantitative fields.
- Data science competition winner or publications at top AI conferences or journals.
Highlights of Perks & Benefits
- Market Competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- Meal Allowance Program
- More surprises to find out!
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, genetic information, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, disability status, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know during your application process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Singapore Permanent Resident, Singapore Citizen
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2023, 1:45 am