Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About OKX Graduate Program (Supernova)
The Supernova Program is a 3-year career accelerator program that aims to fast-track young, high-performing graduates into technical experts and future leaders mainly in the fields of Product Engineering, Product Management, and Product Design. We firmly believe in the youthful power of the new era. Join us to achieve your narrative around crypto.
As a graduate Product Manager, you will build and maintain the core OKX app with millions of daily active users. You will work cross-functionally with design, product, and other engineering teams to identify customer needs, and ship high-quality new features through fast iterations
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for the requirement research and product design, collecting user suggestions and developing solutions.
- Discover and identify business trends and new industry demands, design financial product functions, output prototypes and PRDs from start to launch.
- Improve and optimize product competitiveness and user experience through data analysis, competitor research and other means.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functions - R&D, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, and Business Development teams, to ensure the teams understand the product fully to enable successful product launch/improvements.
What We Look For In You
- Bachelors of related disciplines, or self-taught enthusiasts
- Strong ability to think logically, work in a team and communicate effectively. Also competent to organize and coordinate resources to solve problems and achieve goals in collaboration with different departments.
- Excited with a keen interest in blockchain technology, Web3 and the financial industry.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic, and take up a product owner mindset.
Nice to Haves
- Product manager internship experience, preferably from a renowned technology or fintech company.
- Investment experience in a certain digital currency direction
- Highlights of Perks & Benefits
- Market Competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- Meal Allowance Program
- More surprises to find out!
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, genetic information, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, disability status, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know during your application process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2023, 1:43 am