Fresh, Innovative, Sustainable - That's Opal!
- Chemical, Enviromental, Electrical and Mechanincal Engineers
- Ongoing Full TIme employment
- Multitude of career paths with in a large complex process manufacturing organisation
- Be a part of our Group Misson of "Sustainable growth for the next generation"
About the Program
The positions available are located at our Maryvale Mill in Gippsland, Victoria and will commence in February 2022.
Our Graduate Program has been designed to develop our future leaders and technical experts.
This opportunity will equip you with the tools required to build a successful career with our Company.
Throughout the program you will gain valuable on the job experience as well as develop communication, technical and leadership skills.
- We can offer you a range of career paths within a technically advanced, innovative and employee focused environment.
- An induction and mentor program are provided to each new graduate and ongoing training ensures all employees enjoy professional development throughout their time.
- An attractive remuneration package and employee benefits.
We are seeking individuals who;
- Have completed, or are due to complete, a relevant tertiary degree related to either Chemical, Environmental, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering before February 2022
- Team and results orientated,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Show initiative and strong communication skills.
How to Apply
To apply for the 2022 Graduate Program your application will need to include:
- A cover letter including a brief explanation of why you would like to work as a Graduate Engineer,
- A resume including education, work experience, achievements, and
- Academic transcripts are required if you are shortlisted for an interview.
Thinking packaging. Discover Opal.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm