Human Resource Officer - Immediate Start
Join our team and work across the employee experience end to end in a variety of HR activities. We are going through a transformation on a journey to a Group Shared Service model and you will get a chance to learn and grow your human resources skills providing support across Multicap and Open Minds services. You will be joining a team that has a variety of experience which we will help you learn too.
We are a supportive team that has a strong focus on providing exceptional service across the business, and we make sure we are all supporting each other too along the way. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the work Multicap and Open Minds deliver and delivering exceptional human resources support. This would be a great opportunity for new graduates or HR professionals with 1-2 years experience, we will provide hands on learning to help to grow your HR skillset.
How you will contribute as HR Officer:
- Maintaining high level of customer service to the business ensuring we deliver a great candidate experience within our SLAs
- Providing operational HR advice and guidance to Multicap team members and leaders across the region
- Coordinate onboarding and contracting of new employees, contract variations and offboarding
- Support regular HR activities of the HR function across both entities (pay increases, recognition platform monitoring
- Information management in to two HR Information Systems (with opportunity to learn more use and functionality of systems)
What you will bring to the role
- Bachelor of Human Resources or demonstrated experience working in a human resources role
- A hands on enthusiastic and passionate HR professional who is excited by the opportunity to make a positive impact
- Able to handle a number of competing prioritises between operational delivery and other HR deliverables
- Able to build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- A team player that operates in a flexible manner in a team environment, with a preference towards being proactive and solution focused
- Ability to problem solve, develop and refine processes to mitigate risks.
The successful applicant will be required to hold or be willing to obtain; a current QLD Driver’s Licence, Positive Notice Card from Disability Services (Yellow Card), Working with Children Check (Blue card), NDIS Worker Orientation certificate completed and provide evidence of two vaccination doses for COVID-19.
In line with the direction from State Government, all authorized workers defined under the Queensland Public Health Order will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 from 15 December 2021
Operating for almost 60 years, Multicap is one of the most highly regarded disability service providers in Queensland and northern New South Wales offering individual and group activities, supported employment, short- term accommodation (respite), social support and much more. Our sole purpose is to ensure that the quality of life of people living with disability and their families is enhanced by our support.
With each new home, social experience, activity, community hub and job, Multicap is an organisation that is here for our customers in all ways, always.
Salary sacrifice + Meal entertainment
You will increase your take home pay, as you are able to Salary package $15,900 packaging limit per FBT year (1 April- 31 March) and $2,550 per year for meals and entertainment expenses.
Please provide us your resume & tell us why you want to join our team by pressing apply. Please note we will be reviewing applications and contacting candidates as you apply.
Find out more about the great work we do – visit www.multicap.org.au and www.openminds.org.au
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.