At Optiver, our trading system is the cornerstone of our success and it’s developed entirely in-house. With no external clients, we operate in a fast feedback, quick release environment. Our Developers make an immediate impact. Our opportunities are varied, and they’re all underpinned by a need for optimally engineered solutions and elegant production code.
The engineers we look for are problem solvers who don’t stop until they’ve figured out a solution and then find a way to improve it even further. They’re also:
- Keen to create high-performance, low-latency designs that critically impact trading success
- Curious to learn and comfortable discussing/exploring complex technical ideas
- Deeply passionate about software development and have their own out-of-classroom projects or extra-curricular activities to prove it
- Knowledgeable about object orientated design and development concepts (experience with C++, C# or Java is required for our technical assessment)
Please note, our formal applications for Graduate and Intern opportunities are currently closed. We are seeking expressions of interest for our 2021 campaign and would love to hear from you! Please complete this application to join our Software Development ‘Talent Community’ and ensure you identify your year of graduation, so we can keep you up to date with suitable upcoming vacancies.
Optiver embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with a disability. Candidates will have the opportunity to request support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process in order to demonstrate their ability to meet the inherent requirements of the job.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Computer Science,...
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 12:59 pm