Imagine a world where your code was more important than the dress code. That's our world.
You'll be one of us from day one. You will work with experienced developers, solving complex problems and discovering how your classroom learning translates to the real world. You’ll join a program run by our Head of IT Education, ensuring that you get the exposure and experience to help you develop your skills over the summer.
Software development internship
Every intern has a unique experience and enjoys different types of challenges. There's plenty of variety here. From exchange connectivity and automated trading related software in C++, through to intelligent GUIs in C#, to creating trading tools in Python. Working on projects from end to end, you'll get to see tangible results and receive feedback on your work. You'll get a feel for the types of problems we solve and discover the kind of work you enjoy doing.
Production Engineering internship
- Hybrid software/systems engineers - think Systems Reliability Engineer and DevOps
- Use a broad range of technologies to develop the platform we deploy, manage and monitor our global low-latency system.
- Collaborate with Developers, Researchers and Traders to improve our trading system daily
- Go deep on what it takes to win in some of the most competitive markets in the world
- Share in owning and supporting our trading system as part of a global team
FPGA development internship
In our world, FPGAs play a critical role in executing successful trades. You'll work in a close-knit multidisciplinary team to design and develop highly accurate and efficient devices that solve real business problems.
What do we look for
We want penultimate year students who are high achievers, ideally with a distinction average. We've recruited people who have studied Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mechatronics or Computer Engineering. You'll also need to be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident, or be able to secure a 485 Visa.
Technology application process
Our Technology internship applications for Software Development, Production Engineering and FPGA Development close Apr 10. The internship program is over the summer, starting the end of November.