Say ‘Yes’! Let our 2022 Optus Graduate Program take you on a career journey!
Optus’ vision is to be Australia's most loved everyday brand with lasting customer relationships. By creating unique customer connections, being digital everywhere and delivered by our amazing people.
That's why, we’re investing in our Amazing People, and on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join the team on our journey to embrace innovation.
About Retail & Consumer Experience
If you’re as passionate about customer experience as we are, you’ve come to the right place. We listen, own and value the whole customer experience. We’re creating valued experiences for our customers anywhere, any time and on any device. You will be contributing in helping us become Australia’s most loved everyday brand by driving a truly customer obsessed culture, putting our customers at the heart of our business. As part the team, you’ll be collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team to define future focus areas for user experience research and design, advising on strategies for our digital platforms, and working within our incredible CX tribes and TEX communities.
We’re looking for recent graduates who have ideally studied the following disciplines/fields: Commerce, Business, Marketing, Communications, Digital Technologies and/or related degree.
About the 2022 Graduate Program
Our Optus Graduate Program focuses on career growth, and the best part of this program is having the support of everyone around you. You don’t have to know everything; we’re all one big family looking at how we can create solutions together. From developing your experience across the business and being exposed to a diverse range of people, environments, and situations; we also provide supportive peer-to-peer learning/coaching, mentoring, training, and networking support from leaders across Optus. The opportunities are endless!
As part of our 2022 Optus Graduate Program, you will be participating in:
- A two-year program consisting of three, eight-month rotations within your specific Business Unit.
- Opportunities to challenge yourself and ensure you contribute in making an impact to the business from day one!
- Fun and rewarding experiences that will accelerate your personal and professional development; building a platform to encourage fulfilling your interests and goals.
- On-the-job training and working at our Optus Campus Sydney in Macquarie Park.
- Supportive transition into a role which best suits your capabilities/interests at the end of your time in the Graduate Program.
Graduate Program Criteria
We believe the key to success is to support and empower diversity; therefore, we’re keen to hear from people from diverse backgrounds. We take career and professional development seriously and provide ongoing development opportunities to allow you to reach your full potential.
To be eligible for our 2022 Optus Graduate Program:
- You must be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- You must be a recent University Graduate within the last three years (2019, 2020 2021).
- Maintain minimum credit average.
- Graduates with a keen interest in exploring a career within the Wholesale & Strategy team.
- Customer-focused individuals who rise to the challenge and embody a ‘Yes’ attitude.
- You will need to be a team-player and have a willingness to succeed and learn.
Our recruitment process is simple and provides you the opportunity to showcase your best self, whilst also having a bit of fun and getting to know us along the way.
Our application process:
- Online Application Form – Applications close Sunday 15th August 2021
- Video Interview (HireVue) & Psychrometric Assessments
- Assessment Centre – Let’s have some fun! (Sep/Oct)
- Background Checks
- Offer & Commencement – Offers will be made in November, with a start date of early April 2022
If you’re inspired to join a dynamic and fun organisation, come join the Optus family!
Are you ready to say 'YES'? Apply now.
Please note; as part of the recruitment process, shortlisted applicants will receive a link from HireVue to complete a short digital video interview. We want to hear all about your ‘YES’ attitude and moments; so have fun and showcase your full self!
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Arts and Humanities, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Apr 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm