At Optus we’re reimagining what’s possible. With values that guide us and diversity that connects us, our different teams are united by a single focus - pushing the boundaries towards a better future. Tomorrow is ours to create and we want you to be part of it. From your dorm room to the boardroom, it starts with yes!
Nearly 30 years ago, we entered the market as a challenger brand, but today we're redefining what Australians can expect from a telco. Our vision is to be Australia's most loved everyday brand with lasting customer relationships. We’re committed to using our resources, relationships and capabilities to make a positive contribution in our society. We are constantly innovating and so there are many opportunities across our business for amazing individuals early in their career who are looking to be at the forefront of connecting Australia. Our diverse workforce creates a vibrant and welcoming workplace where our different perspectives give us our edge. We encourage and give our people flexibility to be the best version of themselves, from our hybrid workplaces to providing additional leave for purchase. You can loosen the tie at Optus, as we’re innovating not conforming.
About Our Program
We’re powered by amazing people at Optus and we’re looking for Graduates to join our Finance and Risk teams. Our 2-year Graduate Program is specially designed to equip you with the experience, knowledge and networks that will empower you to succeed! By joining us, you will enjoy:
- 6-month rotations across 4 different teams
- Curated learning journeys completed alongside your cohort
- Supportive mentorship from our skilled leaders
- Peer to peer coaching from a former Graduate
- Career counselling throughout the Program and during the transition into a professional role upon completion
- Flexible working options in an agile environment
- Competitive salary package and crazy discounts
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. Our Graduates possess a growth-mindset, are adaptable, and have a “YES” attitude! To be eligible for our 2023 Graduate Programs you must:
- Be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
- Be in your final year of your tertiary or equivalent education, or have completed your studies since 2020 in a finance related degree that complies with CPA/CA entry requirements
- Be willing to predominately work from our cool Macquarie Park campus in Sydney – which is even equipped with a gym AND tennis courts!
- Be available to commence on 13 February 2023
About Our Process
Our Early Careers Team can’t wait to read your application! What you can expect from our application process:
- Complete an online application form and submit your CV
- Shortlisted applicants will receive a link from HireVue to complete a short one-way video interview and psychometric testing
- If we’d like to learn more, you’ll be invited to a virtual Assessment Centre
- Successful candidates will then complete background checks
- Offers will be made mid-year!
Don’t sit back and let the future happen, join us and start making it!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Program Duration
- Salary range
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2022, 1:30 pm