- Join a high energy, dynamic and ambitious Sydney team
- Fantastic earning potential - no threshold on commission
- Be rewarded for all your hard work with generous incentives
WHO WE ARE
Opus Recruitment Solutions is a fun, driven and highly ambitious recruitment company. We have become a global leader in niche, innovative, tech talent solutions because we are first and foremost passionate about people in the workplace - nowhere more so than our eight offices around the world.
Our growth in Australia has been monumental and we are now on the hunt for ambitious and hungry individuals who thrive in a highly energetic environment and are keen to learn from the best of the best to become fully fledged Recruitment Consultants in Sydney.
Ideally you will be a self-motivated, ambitious and goal driven individual who likes the idea of growing your own business within a business and enjoys the thrill of closing a deal!
- Lead generate and create pipeline of new business opportunities within your market
- Managing the full 360 recruitment process, from sourcing jobs and candidates, arranging interviews and managing the offer process
- Headhunt to identify and attract outstanding candidates
- Use a variety of sources from in-house database, social media and advertising
- Building long-lasting client relationships with a variety of different sized companies, learning skills such as negotiation and objection handling
- Meet clients, understand their business needs and deliver recruitment solutions
- Research and fully immerse yourself into creating your own business
- Staying up to date with changes in your market and industry, attending events on behalf of Opus
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Demonstrate resilience, an outstanding work ethic and a driven ambitious determined and competitive mind-set
- Diverse and entrepreneurial personality
- Strong team player, working closely with your counterpart to dominate your market
- Possess some face to face or telesales experience (call centre, B2B, B2C, Customer led environment
- Drive and passion to succeed – want to be the best of the best!
- Clearly defined career path for all who join us
- Un-capped , no threshold commission structure
- Weekly incentivised bonuses and holidays
- Earn early finishes and days off for hitting targets
- Monthly lunch clubs at Sydney’s finest restaurants
- Brand new office in Barangaroo overlooking darling harbour
- International relocation opportunities
- Hugely fun team with bundles of banter!
- Continual training and development team providing a centre of excellence
- Opportunity to boost your bank account and earn generous commissions and bonuses
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, give Jodie a call today on 02 8089 0126. If you would like to apply click on the “apply now” button and send your CV through
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm