Assistant Accountant - Immediate Start
- Market leader in the financial services industry
- Full time opportunity
- Brand new CBD office located in Grosvenor Place overlooking Sydney Harbour – 225 George Street!
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join our highly regarded Finance team based in the Sydney Head Office on a full-time, permanent basis. Reporting into the Finance Manager in a close knit environment, primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Bank reconciliation
- Accounts payable duties
- Accounts receivable duties
- Commission code set-up and maintenance
- General ledger duties
- Client ledger duties
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Daily and weekly compliance reports
- Management business statistics reporting
- Other ad hoc management reporting as required
- A degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience in an accounting department/corporate environment
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Fantastic communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organisational skills - time and task management
- Sound attention to detail
- A demonstrated ability to work towards deadlines in a fast-paced environment
If you believe that you successfully match the above criteria, please apply below.
About Ord Minnett (Ords)
Leading wealth management group providing advice and tailored investment solutions including full-service stockbroking, financial planning, funds management and portfolio services. With a history spanning nearly 150 years, Ord Minnett is a highly respected name in the Australian investment landscape.
In June 2019, a consortium of Australian private investors and Ord Minnett employees led by Ord Minnett’s Executive Chairman Karl Morris agreed to acquire 100% of Ord Minnett from its shareholders, IOOF and J.P. Morgan. Following the successful completion of the acquisition in September 2019 and November 2020 of E.L. & C. Baillieu.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.