Origin Support Services Pty Ltd is looking for a bright and dedicated HR Assistant to join our growing team.
The opportunity is for a casual position with the opportunity to move into a full-time role as the company grows.
About Origin Support Services
Origin Support Services was established in 2020. We provide individualised and tailored care and support to people living with disabilities. We offer a wide range of support, services and programs to our participants and their families which includes:
- Community Access
- Supported Independent Living
- Respite Care and Short Term Accomodation (STA)
- Participation in group events and activities such as Kap Mauri
- Origin Support Services is experiencing growth, we are at a very exciting stage of development within the company. We are looking for workers with strong work ethics and a burning desire to make a difference in the lives of those living with a disability.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the HR manager, the HR assistant will be responsible for ensuring all compliance documentation and reporting is accurate and up to date. The HR assistant will be working closely with the HR Manager to ensure all projects and deadlines are met.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Updating position descriptions
- Documentation filing
- Compliance and audit documentation
- Inductions for new staff
- Providing advice around relevant awards in specific the SCHAADS award
- Assisting with staff performance reviews
- Documentation control
- Updating forms
- Updating policies and procedures
- Assisting with EAP program
To be successful in the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to self manage deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Through understanding of the SCHAADS award
Perks and Benefits of Working with Origin Support Services
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Annual pay reviews based on performance
- Community participation in group events such as Kap Mauri
- Varied work- No 2 days are the same
- The ability to make a difference in the community and the lives of those living with disabilities.
You can apply direct through seek or email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
- Job type:Casual Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:21st Jun 2022, 1:59 pm