Who are you?
Pacom Systems is a software security company, headquartered in Sydney and part of the larger Stanley, Black and Decker group of companies.
Pacom Systems pioneered access control and alarm security systems more than 30 years ago and today, work with leading organizations to develop integrated enterprise security solutions that are cost-effective and flexible, delivering unrivalled reliability and functionality.
Pacom Systems operate worldwide with customers on every continent. We have offices in Australia, Sweden, UK, Spain, France and the Americas and this role supports the Pacom team globally.
We currently have an opportunity for an Accountant Assistant to perform general accounting duties.
About the role :
- Liasing with GSS/Accenture functions related to Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable and general Accounting duties which covers invoicing, Customer/Supplier payments, bank reconciliations, debtor/creditor statements and statutory returns and preparing related routine documentation and correspondence.
- Extracting statistical data and reports from records for analysis.
- Performing month end accounting procedures and producing weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly reports as required.
- Maintaining records of documents processed for ready access and for producing various reports according to operating procedures.
- Review debtor lists with Accenture, contacting clients/sales staff in order to procure outstanding payments to assist Accenture and escalating long standing/delinquent debtors to more senior staff.
- Assist Finance Controller to perform control tests
- Assist in External Audit
- New Customers/Vendors set up
- Calculating the costs of proposed expenditure, wages and standard costs
- Adherence to OH&S policy and procedures
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 2 to 3 yrs related experience and may have, or be undertaking, a formal qualification in Accounting.
- Sound knowledge of accounting procedures related to work performed.
- Understanding of spreadsheets, data analysis and reconciliation procedures.
- Strong administrative and procedural skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Initiative and integrity.
- Team player.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm