Graduate: What we are looking for
We are committed to ensuring our staff grow within their roles, enjoy work/life balance, and that personal requirements are met. To assist with this successful candidates will enjoy an attractive salary of starting at $80,000 + super (depending on experience and qualifications).
We also offer the following benefits to assist you including:
- Access to a work vehicle (negotiable, if required);
- $1,000 professional development work hours;
- Phone and laptop if required; and
- Travel allowance recompensed by kilometre
Most importantly, you can enjoy work/life balance with a workload capped at 4 client visits per day allowing case notes and paperwork to be completed within working hours.
We also offer a 9.00 am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday work week with no weekends work and will provide support (and supervision for graduates) with mentoring available from our experienced Speech Pathologists.
What You'll Do
You will manage a NDIS clientele caseload with grace and autonomy in either a mobile or clinical capacity. Mobile Therapists will travel up to 20 minutes away from the clinic with a travel allowance provided.
- Manage caseloads (accommodating of preferred caseloads);
- Conduct client management and develop case notes accordingly meeting regulation and legislation;
- Creatively and proactively develop plans tailored to the needs of respective clients;
- Refer clients to relevant services and networks
What We Need From You
We are open to candidates with a diverse range of experience from driven Speech Pathology Graduates all the way through to advanced Speech Therapists.
Successful candidates will demonstrate initiative, autonomy, creativity, empathy, strong interpersonal communication skills, and accountability. Additionally, you will have:
- A Speech Pathology Australia certification or eligibility to obtain in the near future;
- An unrestricted Australian Driver's License (not essential for clinical roles);
- A clear National Police Check or willingness to obtain;
- Complete vaccination against COVID-19;
- A valid Working With Children Check
If a career with Illawarra Speech Pathology sounds like your next adventure, apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:30th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm