At Partners Wealth Group (PWG) we are proud of our dynamic culture. We have and will continue to invest a lot in our people, systems and facilities and have seen exciting growth in all areas to make us one of Australia’s leading providers of business and financial advisory services for high net worth individuals, business owners and organisations.
Why we exist?
We exist to help Clients, Partners and our People to unlock a world of possibilities to surpass their financial and lifestyle goals. We have experienced impressive growth over the last few years, through our unique positioning in being able to provide clients and referral partners with a seamless broad-based service offering which meets their financial and business needs – whether it be a financial advice, superannuation, legal, estate planning or lending matters. We are always interested in passionate professionals keen to make a difference in their clients’ lives.
About the Role?
As the Associate you will be responsible for performing the tasks that comprise the implementation and ongoing administration of clients’ financial strategies. Working closely with the Financial Advisers you will be required to:
- Provide quality service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Manage the implementations of new investments and insurance policies
- Maintain accurate data and records
- Produce client correspondence and reports
- Liaise with our various referral partners
As an Associate with outstanding customer service and excellent communication skills, you will thrive in this environment, by demonstrating:
- The ability to assist with the management of the client relationship
- An organised approach and ability to manage your time
- Excellent communication skills including ability to modify approach to suit various audiences
- Expertise in production of documents, spreadsheets, presentations and mail merges
- Basic knowledge of investment platforms, insurance products, and Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- The ability to network effectively with clients and maintain professional working relationships
- The ability to implement project and action plans and juggle workload commitments
Our ideal candidate:
- Business related Degree
- Will have a moderate level of technical knowledge and a genuine interest in advancing your career to become a Financial Adviser
- Will need excellent relationship management and administrative skills
- Thinks outside the square and constantly looks for better ways of doing things
- Will need great energy and be highly motivated to achieve growth and meet deadlines
- Fast paced and client focused
- Accelerated Training & Development
- Genuine and friendly team environment
- Great office space; and
- Good social network
Why wait? Apply now and launch your Associate career at Partners Wealth Group!
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Level 13, 636 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004Locations:
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 12:59 pm