Peoplebank are Australia’s largest IT & Digital recruitment company offering excellent career progression opportunities. We have strategically developed a strong market presence within Australia as a specialist IT and Digital recruitment company for both contract and permanent roles. Our clients include some of Australia’s largest corporate organisations, who acknowledge our expertise in the market place, service excellence and ability to deliver on-going value to them. We achieve this through a collaborative approach and team work.
We have an urgent requirement for 6 graduates to join our organisation immediately to perform a recruitment consultant role.
You are self driven, thrive in achieving outcomes and love a challenge. As a key member of our team, working closely with our Relationship Managers you will be responsible for the provision of full end to end IT contract and permanent recruitment services.
Key skills / attributes for this role include the following:
- A can do attitude.
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills – able to build rapport with people quickly.
- A strong team player with proven capabilities of working within a team.
- Ability to manage yourself on a day to day basis and drive your own performance
- A great attitude, initiative and willingness to share with your peers within a team environment to ensure the ultimate goals of the team and organisation are met
- An IT degree would be an advantage but not mandatory
- Want to have fun
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work in a very successful team with large programs of work underway
- You will be joining a specialised team servicing major clients with ongoing “Hot” requirements
- A proven training program to bring you up to speed very quickly on all aspects of recruitmnt
- Great career path opportunities
- Become a specialist recruiter in a market segment
- You will be joining a young, vibrant and supportive team who love to have fun
We offer a fantastic flexible working environment that recognizes effort and outcomes while providing development opportunities through training and mentoring programs.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Human Resources,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- 14/15 Blue Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060Locations:
$55,000 plus commissions
- POSITION START DATE
Aug 2021 (approx)
- Program Duration
Permanent - ongoing
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2021, 1:00 pm