Work for a global FMCG company with some of the world's most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is supported.
With a large portfolio of food and beverage brands [link removed], PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand employs more than 1500 people across ANZ at Smiths Snack Food Company, Bluebird Foods NZ and PepsiCo Beverages. With global brands like Doritos, Gatorade, and Pepsi Max, we also make some home-grown favourites such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Twisties, and our Bluebird NZ snack brands. PepsiCo was recognised as a Top Employer in both Australia and New Zealand in 2021, one of only 16 organisations globally to earn this certification.
PepsiCo has been recognised as an Employer of Choice for gender equality for the past 9 years and is one of the leading organisations in this space. We also believe in our sustainability [link removed] strategy, that there is an opportunity to change how the world distributes, consumes, and disposes of food and beverages and we aim to use our scale, reach, and expertise to help build a more sustainable food system that can still meet human needs for enjoyment and continue to drive our economic and social development.
To continue our success, our Regency Park team in Adelaide has a fantastic opportunity for an Electical / Automation Engineering Graduate. In this role, you will gain knowledge and understanding about the key functions within our operations division including manufacturing and engineering. The Manufacturing Graduate position is an entry-level developmental role.
- Assist in site projects as required
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Develop a detailed understanding of operations within each area of deployment
- Assist in developing process improvements through all levels of operations with close interaction with key stakeholders and management
- Drive short term projects as directed in each area of deployment
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Electrical / Automation Engineering would be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage own time and competing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of motivation
- Basic engineering knowledge
- Experience in manufacturing environment desirable but not essential
- Experience in SAP, AutoCad, Excel & Power Point
What we can offer you:
- Flexibility with work hours and work location
- Retail and service discounts through our online programs
- Health initiatives through our Health and Wellness programs
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through Learning Offerings online
We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse [link removed] workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities [link removed], and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO'S hiring process:
- Submit your application
- Interview(s) and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within. We encourage women, people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQI+ and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 12:59 pm