Fordham Vacationer Program
Great careers can be defined by where they started and at Fordham we offer an exciting opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing chartered accounting firms in Australia. As a specialist part of Perpetual, we offer the opportunity to work in a specialist business advisory firm with the backing of a trusted diversified financial services company.
Our four-week Vacationer Program will provide you with the opportunity to gain valuable work experience in the accounting field while finishing your studies. Our workplace philosophy at Fordham is about investing in people, collaborating with peers, putting clients first, and offering an environment where diversity of thought is encouraged.
From day one, our leaders will help guide and mentor you. You won’t be just filing during the Vacationer Program. You will be meeting clients and interacting with Fordham Partners and improving your skills through technical and professional training. You will also have the opportunity to attend our end of year social events during the lead up to Christmas.
We offer a flexible work environment and are proud to be a WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality. This is an opportunity to experience what life is like at Fordham with the potential to kick start your accounting career with us.
To be eligible you will need to:
- Be in your penultimate year of study.
- Be willing to relocate to the location of the role you are applying to
- Be eligible or become eligible to undertake your CA if applying to the Fordham Accounting Business, prior to graduating from your studies.
Interested in finding out more?
Register your interest now by completing a short form and we’ll keep you updated on any relevant Fordham news, and we’ll alert you as soon as applications open.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Locations:Sydney, Melbourne
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2023, 12:59 pm