Fordham 2022 Graduate Program
- 12-month graduate program role – commencing February 2022
- Be involved in our client's business journey from start to finish whilst being supported through your CA!
- Roles available in either Sydney or Melbourne CBD
Fordham is a specialist part of Perpetual Private, focusing on private businesses, established wealthy, NFP's and large corporate trusts. Fordham is one of the fastest-growing chartered accounting firms in Australia, helping our clients with specialist accounting advice which has earnt us the title of a trusted advisor. As Fordham is a specialist part of Perpetual, you will also have access to a widely recognised and well-respected financial services organization to ensure we take the best of Perpetual and Fordham to our clients.
As a Fordham Graduate Accountant, you will be exposed to a variety of work and involved in our client's business journey from start to finish. You will experience our business services environment and help to achieve meaningful results for our clients. Fordham will also support you through the Chartered Accountants Program with training, workshops, and study leave, plus we reward you on completion of the program with a $5,000 salary increase.
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident at the time of submitting this application
- Have completed your undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last three years of the program start date (ie 2019, 2020, 2021 or February 2022)
- Be available to commence in February 2022
- Be willing to relocate to the location of the role you are applying to
- Have a credit or above GPA
- Be eligible or become eligible to undertake your CA if applying to the Fordham Accounting Business here are minor differences in duration between the program we run at Perpetual and Fordham.
What’s in it for you?
When it comes to our employee benefits, we have everything you'd expect, and more.
- What would you do with an additional week’s leave of contribution leave?
- An employee share plan and discounted financial advice?
- How about the flexibility to balance work and family life?
- Not to mention parental leave and a return to work bonus.
Why should you join Fordham/ Perpetual?
Perpetual is one of Australia's leading financial institutions because for over 130 years we have been putting our clients first and offering an environment where diversity of thought is encouraged. Through wars, recessions and financial crises, we have continually evolved to meet the challenges of constant social, technological and economic change. This makes Perpetual a great place to work/ Our culture is underpinned by our three core values: Excellence – delivering exceptional outcomes; Integrity – doing what's right; and Partnership – succeeding together. We will continue to earn the trust of our clients in everything we do by staying true to our core values and financial principles.
How to Apply
All applications must include a current CV and a cover letter outlining what you would like to gain from the experience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Level 18 Angel Place 123 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000Locations:
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2021, 11:59 pm