Since Flexable Force was incorporated in 2009 it has been providing specialist labour hire, employment solutions and innovative approaches to talent sourcing to the greater Adelaide region, having over 50years experience collectively within Labour Hire industry.
Our client is a leading civil construction company which successfully delivery a diverse range of civil construction projects in South Australia. They are synonymous with end to end high quality project delivery, from small developments through to large industrial projects.
They recognise quality people are paramount to their success. They foster an environment where positivity, openness, transparency in communication, collaboration, team work, personal development, quality & recognition is the company culture.
The role of Undergraduate Civil Engineering is pivotal to their ongoing success. To be favourably considered, you will need:
Excellent communication skills including the proven ability to liaise successfully with clients, project teams and civil site managers to ensure compliance with process pre requisites·
- Bachelor of Engineering - Civil Engineering
- Excellent people skills
- Proven "Positive Leadership" of site personnel
- To be a proactive problem solver by nature
- To have an infectious "can do" attitude
- To be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including MS Project
- To be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Job type:Internships
Construction, Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural
- 265a North East Road Hampstead Gardens SA 5086Locations:
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2019, 7:34 am