Who We Are
Peters Ice Cream is Australia's number one ice cream manufacturer, with over 110 years of heritage. We keep ice cream lovers at the heart of everything we do, every product we create. We are proud of our portfolio of iconic brands, such as Drumstick, Maxibon & Connoisseur.
About the Role
In our Commercial Finance Team, we have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Accountant. The Commercial Accountant is responsible for providing financial support to the Sales, Marketing, and Category Teams. As a result, personal credibility is established, and economic decisions are made together with the business. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with month end processes and reports
- Driving continuous process improvement in all areas
- Establishing strong relationships with all levels of stakeholders
The ideal candidate has an Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce, or equivalent. Other skills include:
- The ability to communicate confidently & positively, with excellent relationship-building skills
- An inquisitive mindset and desire to challenge the status quo
- Keen analytical and problem-solving skills, with a high attention to detail
- Willingness to commence CPA/CA studied within the next 12 months.
- Proficient in Microsoft software packages.
- Peter’s is an equal opportunity employer
- Ongoing performance will be measured against values
- Any offer of employment at Peter’s will be subject to a satisfactory background check and Medical examination.
We have an awesome team. It is because of them that our brands exist. Recognising and developing great talent is critical to us, as is offering diverse opportunities. As part of our compensation package, we offer paid parental leave, free product on-site, and salary packaging options as well. Join a company whose core values are Performance, Teamwork, Accountability, Quality, Entrepreneurial, and Consumer Focused.
How to apply
To submit your application, please apply on seek with your resume and cover letter.
We strive to create workplaces that reflect the diverse communities that we serve, where everyone feels empowered and valued. We welcome & encourage applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people of all backgrounds, ages, sexual orientation, gender expressions, gender identity and people with disability.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2023, 12:59 pm