Finance’s role within P&G is to provide decision-making guidance and leadership to the business, leading the Company to maximise long-term profits, cash flow, and total shareholder return. We offer you the chance to step in and lead building our businesses today and for the future. We also provide you with the tools to take charge of your professional development.
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect chance for you. Internship in P&G finance function is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels , competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
As a finance intern, you will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or channel. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Recognized state of the art Finance skills – you get to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Finance & Accounting
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
We want people who want a career, not just a job! We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business including:
- Business strategy development and execution
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial analysis to drive outstanding return on investment
- Price plans
- Market intelligence
- Able to work fully as intern from November 2021 to February 2022
- Currently studying in an Australian university
- Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens
- Proficient in Math and strong analytical thinking and skills
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Have an external focus and a real passion for finance
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Programming proficiency will be advantage
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Position start date
7th Feb 2022
- Closing Date:16th May 2021, 1:59 pm