Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization? If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
As an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on. All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
You will report to a Human Resource manager and work on a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or channel. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will work on at least one or two big projects.
- Recognized state of the art HR and communication skills – you get to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of product supply
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will join our dynamic and respectful HR team and work closely with colleagues from other functions – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
As a HR intern, you will have the opportunity to discover the standards and practices that makes P&G one of the best places to work in. We will help you build your capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training. You will work on a real project within P&G and provide impactful strategies to improve attrition, recruit top talent and ensure employee engagement and happiness.
- Able to work fully as intern from November 2021 to February 2022
- Currently studying in an Australian university
- Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens
- Are born leaders and are driven to make things happen
- Strong communication skills and a passion for people
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Position start date
7th Feb 2022
- Closing Date:16th May 2021, 1:59 pm