P&G Finance Manager
At P&G, we want you to get your career off to a fast start. From Day 1, you'll help develop or support household name brands you know & trust while working in roles that have a direct impact on our global business. You could be overseeing a brand with multimillion dollar sales, supporting the launch of a new product in to the market or work on strategic business priorities to enable us to WIN. There’s no limit to what you can achieve here.
When you join P&G's Finance team, you will experience a breadth of assignments, as well as the flexibility to meet your individual career objectives. We offer you the chance to partner with us in building our businesses while you continue to develop a broad base of skills as you meet your career objectives. We also provide you with the tools to take charge of your professional development.
As a Junior Finance Manager you will:
- partner with our team to provide meaningful financial insights that will impact our sales and growth.
- utilize your strong financial and communication skills to deliver reports and presentations to key stakeholders
- lead projects to maximise long-term profits, cash flow, and total shareholder return
- deliver long-term foresight to optimize financials for the business
- provide assessment & business model development for new initiatives to ensure successful launch
This role reports to P&G’s ANZ Finance Leader, working closely with the F&A team, as well as supporting employees from multidisciplinary functions.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a finance or commercial analysis
- Experience in FMCG or Retail industry is preferred
- Completed an undergraduate degree with a minimum Credit average
- Strong leadership experience, i.e. leadership positions in clubs, team, societies etc.
- Well-rounded life experience i.e. involved in & contributes to the community
- A collaborative team player with a real passion for winning
- An analytical mind, who can think strategically and foster innovation in all areas of their work
- Must be available to commence work full-time immediately
- Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or NZ Residents only
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Economics, Fast...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Position Start Date
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:1st Oct 2021, 7:00 am