Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently state of the art in marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started with us.
Our marketing (brand management) teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You will dive right in on one of our world-renowned brands, developing marketing plans and identifying marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Together, we will continue to build the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers.
As an intern at P&G you will work with a multi-functional Brand team - organized around the brands that we sell in Australia consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management, but also Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies). Doing an internship with us a way to experience the company from within, and for us to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – you get to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
We want people who want a career, not just a job! We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business including:
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather the input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews. Organize internal events.
- Able to work fully as interns from November 2020 to February 2021
- Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens
- A University degree or are expected to graduate by 2021.
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Marketing
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Fast Moving Consumer...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2020, 1:59 pm