This unique position will have significant work and coordination with our Product Supply organization. This role will require working cross-functionally with our demand planning, manufacturing, and transportation partners to ensure that product for the sales plans you and other sales managers develop, arrives complete and on-time for a broad range of retail customers.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Draw on creative and data-driven insights to develop winning selling propositions. Your objective is to position our Company, our Customers and our Shoppers to win.
- You will build and lead the delivery of P&G’s in-market strategies, including pricing, assortment, merchandising and promotions.
- Effectively work in a diverse environment, across multiple product lines, business units, and functions to jointly build value and meet customer needs.
AS AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, YOU WILL:
- Execute business strategy that meets or exceeds financial objectives
- Deliver brand volume and share objectives
- Influence customers' decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations
- Develop distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising strategies based on consumer research that provides insight into what drives shopper purchase behaviour
- Interface weekly on forecasting with our partners in manufacturing and transportation to ensure a reliable flow of product from P&G to our customers
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited University Institution (considered in the top 20% of academic peers)
- Have2-3 years of direct selling experience in a similar industry/category
- Have a proven ability to analyse data and think critically
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a valid driver's license
- Able to travel on the job and relocate throughout their career
- Be willing to relocate immediately if assigned a role not within their current city
- Must be available to commence work from June 2020
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Fast Moving Consumer...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:8th May 2020, 1:59 pm