At P&G, we want you to get your career off to a fast start. That's why we don't have a traditional Graduate program with rotations or gradual ramp-up periods. We hand you real responsibility from the moment you walk through the door. We believe it’s the best way to learn.
From day one, you'll help develop or support household name brands you know & trust while working in roles that have a direct impact on our global, US$65 billion-dollar business. You could be leading all aspects of brands with multimillion-dollar sales or supporting the launch of a new product onto the market.
DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE
Our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company! You’ll work in a diverse, fast-paced environment, getting significant business responsibility– leading in-market strategies across multiple product lines while developing deep expertise in P&G brands and categories. Where do you start? In one of the world’s best sales training programs. From sophisticated data analysis to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers by delivering insights, ideas, and innovation to help build our brands.
You will report to a Sales Manager in P&G’s Sydney head office and work on a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or channel. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – you get to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
We want people who want a career, not just a job! Your career with P&G will be filled with challenging and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across the business.
Sales Graduates start as a Business Development Manager, in your first assignment you’re responsible for a territory of customer accounts, spending a lot of time out on the road, working with our customers to understand their needs. You' will sell, implement, and evaluate joint business plans with the customer to deliver sales and shipments as well as sell new initiatives, developing and rolling out creative merchandising plans.
- Currently completing final year of a University degree or a recent graduate (within the past 2 years)
- Have a minimum credit average across your University results
- Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens
- Hold a valid driver' license or will have by the time you start at P&G
- Gained strong experience leading others at work, in sporting teams, student societies or clubs etc.
- Are passionate about the world around you and giving to your community
- Possess an analytical mind, can think strategically and cultivate innovation in all you do
- Able to collaborate with a diverse group of people
To be considered for our Graduate roles please submit your application with the following:
- Current Resume including work experience, education details and extra-curricular activities
- A Cover Letter outlining what you can offer & why you feel you would be a good fit for a role with P&G
- University Transcript (including all subjects completed up-to-date)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Fast Moving Consumer...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2020, 1:59 pm