Do you want to be in the driver's seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Would you like to develop and negotiate plans which provide mutual benefit for our shoppers, our customers, and our Company? We want people who can bring their best selves to work every single day as a part of our best-in-class sales organization.
In our internship program, you will be externally focused, emphasizing efforts on national key customers and retailers. You'll get an understanding of the customers' and shoppers' needs. Your contributions to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions will be essential to our success. You'll have to collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
As a Sales Intern, you'll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and comfortable in drawing insights from data. For all the work we put into creating the world's leading consumer products, it means nothing if we can't sell them to our customers. You can help us there!"
You will report to a Sales Manager in P&G's Sydney or Melbourne office and work on a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or channel. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will work on at least one or two big projects.
- Recognized state of the art Sales skills – you get to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Sales
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will join our dynamic and respectful Sales teams and work closely with colleagues from other functions – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
Want to know more? Check out the Video below!
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Dec 2021 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm