Are you a leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a real passion for influencing strategy, and the ability to build collaborative partnerships? We are seeking top-quality, entry-level Account Managers who can effectively leverage relationships and think analytically to unlock growth for P&G and our retail customers!
This unique position will have significant work and coordination with our Sales organization. This role will require working cross-functionally with our demand planning, manufacturing, and transportation partners to ensure that product for the sales plans you and other sales managers develop, arrives complete and on-time for a broad range of retail customers.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
Be the point of brand and category expertise with our customers - serving as a trusted business advisor.
Effectively work in a diverse environment, across multiple product lines, business units, and functions to jointly build value and meet customer needs.
Provide input into the retailer category strategy through helping by innovating new solutions to complex business challenges and owning and managing significant customer accounts.
AS A SALES MANAGER:
You will be primarily responsible for the management and delivery of Sales, Share, GC, Cash (DSO), and Stewardship and across Independent Pharmacy Channel through:
- Developing, selling, implementing, and evaluating business plans to meet or exceed financial goals
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to develop strategies and plans
- Managing and improving distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising via Joint Business Planning
- Translate Business Plans into actionable selling stories for the customer
- Managing and collaborating with in-field merchandising agencies to execute in-store plans
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell mutually beneficial business plans
- Turn raw data into actionable conclusions
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new insights
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, any major
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communications
- A valid driver's license and willingness to travel on the job
- Be proficient on the following computer applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Basic financial knowledge
- Desirable to have experience in sales in Pharmacy, P&C or Independent Grocery Channels.
- Able to work in Melbourne, Australia
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Fast Moving Consumer...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 12:59 pm