PHE have multiple opportunities for Graduate Engineers. These roles will be base in amongst the Bathurst, Tumut, Brisbane & Gympie regions - with site travel.
These opportunities are best suited to Graduate Engineer’s seeking growth opportunities, are willing to learn and enjoy long-term security.
If you bring the right attitude, we will give you the tools, knowledge and support to succeed in your career whilst learning from some of the best.
ABOUT THE ROLE: This is a generic description of the role duties, if you are successful through to interview this will be discussed in further detail.
- Program engineering assistance and support
- Technical information review – Technical Assessing
- Design development and drafting of design advice
- Interaction with and development of the subcontractor network
- Technical investigations and commissioning assistance as required
- Monitor, distribute and enter inspection test reports (ITR’s), provide assistance in reviewing ITR’s, generate and build new ITR test packs as required to assist in the delivery of Project quality objectives
- Enter data and test sheets into PIMS, monitor progress and prepare reports
- Collate and construct electrical MDR
ABOUT YOU: You bring the following skills and qualifications;
- Tertiary Qualification in electrical or electronics engineering
- Self-motivated with a desire to achieve objectives
- Good communications and analytical skills
- Broad theoretical job knowledge
- An ability to work effectively in, and contribute to the success of, a team of professionals
ABOUT US: PHE have over 45 year’s experience in providing electrical and instrumentation operation support services to clients throughout Australia in a range of industries including;
- Hydropower generation,
- Remote gas power generations plants
- Pulp and paper manufacturing
- Timber processing industries
Major projects we have been involved in;
- Tumut 3 Power Station Controls & Protection Upgrade
- Stage 1 & 2 Green Dry Mill Upgrade, Maryborough QLD
- Carrapateena Underground Infrastructure Project, Pernatty SA
- Agnew Power Station Project – 9th Generator
- Murray 2 Unit Control Panels Upgrade – Snowy Hydro
- Con 1 T3 Hyrdofloat Project
- Tumut 1 & Tumut 2 Power Station Transformer and Line Protection Upgrades
Head to the following link for more information on the projects we have worked on Projects - PHE.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We offer our employees a safe, efficient and rewarding work environment that promotes personal and professional growth
- We believe in encouraging people to be the best they can be
- A great team culture
- Exposure to many different areas of works
Please note: You must have the right to live and work permanently in Australia.
For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Jess Boxtel – [email protected]
To keep up to date with what is happening at PHE, follow us on LINKEDIN and head to our website PHE - Industrial Electrical Installations across Australia
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Mining Oil and...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Unit 8/41 Lavarack Avenue Eagle Farm, QLD 4009Locations:
Australian Capital Territory,...
- Closing Date:23rd Feb 2021, 12:59 pm