Are you a recent graduate ready to start an amazing career? Perhaps you already have some work experience and want to find a role where you’ll be able to make a difference and improve people’s lives. Or you’re simply looking for a graduate program which will give you an insight to what it’s like to work for a global health technology company, while experiencing life in various divisions. At Philips you’ll work in a dynamic environment, contributing to projects that make a real impact on people’s lives across the world.
You will be exposed to
- 2-year job rotation program, with a focus in Sales and Marketing, which will provide you with hands-on training and experience across our businesses
- 3-4 rotations across divisions in Philips
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Have graduated in 2018/2019 from any of the following faculties: Business, Biotechnology/ Health Sciences, and Engineering
- Ideally bring work experience through internships, held leadership roles or involvement in extracurricular activities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to take initiative and build strong relationships
- Have a genuine interest in business and are intellectually curious
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Drive and willingness to have an international career
We are seeking talent across these locations- Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines
All applicants must have current working rights within the respective countries you are applying to.
Application process – You may visit the career site https://www.careers.philips.com/student/apac/ to apply or click ‘Apply Now’ below. If your application is successful, you will be contacted for an interview.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Engineering Software,...
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2019, 12:59 pm