In a nutshell
Learn to undertake Workplace and Functional Assessments to support people returning to work after injury or illness. Perform initial assessments with injured clients, their employer and the their GP to ensure appropriate treatment and a suitable rehabilitation plan. Attend medical appointments and liaise with stakeholders. Outer Sydney region. Full training provided.
- We will teach you everything you need to know in progressive blocs
- You will report to a highly experienced local Team Leader
- 50% out at appointments / 50% follow up and liaison
- Local team of 5 highly experienced consultants
- Attend Sydney head office for events
- Manage mostly physical injuries using your clinical knowledge from Uni
- Salary $65k - $70k + Super
About Pinnacle Rehab
Pinnacle Rehab is an award winning health and workplace rehabilitation provider. We’re dedicated to helping people recover from injury, return to work and regain their confidence and independence. We work across multiple compensable insurance schemes and have a proven track record of delivering outstanding rehab services.
In 2019, we were nominated for 4 iCare Awards and were awarded the prestigious Excellence & Innovation Award for our Health at Home Program. Doing good rehab is our passion and we are proud of our achievements.
Based in the outer Sydney Sydney area, your day will include:
- Managing a portfolio of maximum 25 return-to-work file and associated tasks such as:
- Attending medical appointments and communicating complex medical information back to insurer customers
- Completing initial assessments and identifying interventions
- Completing functional and workplace assessments
- Designing gradual return to work plans
- Writing reports and progress notes
- Communicating with injured worker, employer, Doctor and other medical professionals to ensure appropriate intervention
- Discussing treatment and recovery with clinical Physios and EPs
- Facilitating a safe and timely graduated return to work plan
- Documenting case notes as part of reporting and compliance requirements
- Stable company
- Excellent remuneration plus achievable bonus
- Full travel reimbursement at $0.80 per km
- Structured induction designed to produce independently confident practitioners
- Professional development opportunities, internally and externally
- Truly flexible - manage your own diary and work hours
- Latest technology that's proven excellent for our remote model
- Regular social and professional development events
- Annual staff awards to exemplary individuals whose passion and commitment make a difference
- Tertiary qualified in Exercise Physiology
- Full registration ESSA as AEP or soon to be received
- Car and valid Driver’s license
- Police check or willingness to obtain a police check prior to commencement
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, we encourage you to call Kevin Garvey on 0412 069 497.
Otherwise, please click 'apply now' on your chosen job board. A cover letter is not necessary.
At Pinnacle Rehab, we value diversity in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. If you require reasonable adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please let us know.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Exercise Physiology, Health, Physio and Occupational...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm