About Pinnacle Rehab
Pinnacle Rehab is an award winning health and workplace rehabilitation provider and a market leader for workplace rehabilitation for the past 20 years.
We’re dedicated to helping people recover from injury, return to work and regain their confidence and independence with the support of our specialised consultants. We work across multiple compensable insurance schemes and have a proven track record of delivering outstanding rehab services to our clients.
At Pinnacle Rehab we are committed to staff development and training, our people are our business. We recognise this by providing a supportive and collaborative team culture, we have an extensive induction program for all new employees and regular staff training sessions. We also coordinate regular team social events and an annual company conferences and awards night.
In 2019, we were nominated for 4 iCare Awards and were awarded the prestigious Excellence & Innovation Award for our Health at Home Program.
Providing exceptional support and rehab to our clients is our passion and we are proud of our achievements.
About the role
This is a full time opportunity for a graduate OT/EP based around the Gold Coast/Northern Rivers area, your day will include:
- Managing a portfolio of return-to-work files
- Completing one-off assessments and making recommendations
- Attending medical appointments and communicating complex medical information back to insurer customers
- Initial assessments, workplace assessments, ADL assessments
- Writing insurance reports
- Communicating with injured worker, employer, Doctor and other medical professionals to ensure appropriate intervention
- Facilitating a safe and timely graduated return to work plan
- Documenting case notes as part of reporting and compliance requirements
- Excellent remuneration plus achievable bonus (up to $88k + Super)
- All travel paid at $0.80 per km
- Structured induction designed for remote working
- Professional development opportunities, internally and externally
- Truly flexible - manage your own diary and work hours
- Latest technology that's proven excellent for our remote model
- Regular social events both virtual and paid face to face events
- Annual staff awards to recognise individuals whose passion and commitment make a difference
- Emerging Leaders Program for top performers
- Tertiary qualified in Occupational Therapy or Exercise Physiology
- Registration with AHPRA/ESSA
- Limited registration with AHPRA may be considered
- Car and valid Driver’s license
- Police check or willingness to obtain a police check prior to commencement
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Positive "can do" attitude
If this sounds like your next exciting new opportunity, or you would like to know more please feel free to reach out Danielle 0438 049 534 for a confidential discussion!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Health, Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm